Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 9:19 PM
Comments: 0
Cause our love will be forever.
The new video for the new muse song "neutron star collision (love is forever)" for Eclipse came out on the 21st of May. It was so suprise that there was going to be Twilight clips in there becasue muse made the song for the movie. But I really like the video. To break it down the video is Muse performing with Twilight clips in the background. This video is amazing becuase I think Muse are good performers. There stage pressence is really eye catching and they make you look for the whole video.



And song wise I think I am still in love with neutron star collision (love is forever). The song is still catchy and I still listen to it quite frequently.



 Check out the video and tell me what you think?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria