Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Friday, May 7, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 5:50 AM
Comments: 1
Well after all we will lie another day.
I am sad to tell you (the delayed news that I have found found) that on the 4th of March Frank Iero (guitarist of My chemical romance) announced that drummer Bob Bryar has left the band. This is what Frank wrote on the bands website.
"As of 4 weeks ago My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same."

Now im not sure what is going on with my Bob left and I am not sure who is his replacment but what I do know is that My chemical romance is promising fans that a new album is on the way.



Poor Bob and My chemical romance. Too many good bands are getting rid of members or splitting up!

Tell me what you think about the news?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels:


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at May 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria