Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Friday, May 7, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 1:47 AM
Comments: 2
Not that I don't like you, Im just at a party.
With a messy room and a bag to pack I am in the living room watching MTV procrastinating. The video for "Telephone" by Lady Gaga featuring Beyone is on. In a way I think idolize Lady Gaga a little bit. She is always super confident in what she does and what she wears and not seem to care about peoples opinions of her, I think this is a good quality to have. She has a style that I admire, with quirky new trends that she makes they are always amazing.







I dont think matters what style of music it is someone is always going to criticize it, from popstarts wearing a lack of clothes to guys in punk bands wearing makeup.I really like Lady Gaga's music and videos. They are ceative and the style is amazing. One of my favourite songs and videos of Lady Gaga is "Telephone". I like how the song has a "get up and dance" vibe. The video is quite sheek and girlie tough with a jail theme. My favourite bit of the video is at the end where Lady Gaga and Beyonce have killed everyone in the diner and they are dancing while wearing Amerian flag themed clothes.




So what do you think of Lady Gaga? Attention seeker, Diva or pure genius?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at May 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

By Blogger Landa, at May 9, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria