Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 7:39 AM
Comments: 1
Your tokugawa smile and your garbage style
The Glastonbury Festival 2010 line up came out the other day so I thought that i would share with you the unbelievable bands playing this year. Glastonbury is a festival set in huge farm paddocks for 3 days in England. This is the biggest festival in the world and it has been going every year since the 1970's. Glastonbury is on every late June. Before I die I will defintaly be a Glastonbury. As my birthday is on the 24th of June i would LOVE to go for my birthday one year. 



This years 3 day line up is amazing with bands like U2, Muse, Vampire weekend and Stevie Wonder. There are also some Austalian bands like Empire of the sun and the Temper trap who are playing this famous English festival. You can see the whole line up here. http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Also i got an amazing package in the mail yesterday. It was my 30 seconds to mars tickets. I thought i would take a photo and put it up on my blog. July is just too far away!



So would you like to go to Glastonbury one year or would you not like to go camping in the typical English weather for 3 days?

Elissa
xoxx 

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at April 18, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria