Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 2:11 AM
Comments: 1
Shake it no more!
RIP Metro Station (2006 - 2010)

I'm sad (maybe) to announce that on the 25th of March Metro Station have decided to go their separate.

Now I can grantee that everyone knows who Metro Station is and if you don't then i am sure you know of their songs. Metro Station formed when Mason Musso and Trace Cyrus's mothers got them to hang out after talking about their sons on the set of Hannah Montana where Miley Cyrus (Trace's sister) and Mitchel Musso (Masons brother) work. Trace and Mason then moved to LA where they recruited Anthony Improgo and Blake Healy.


Now Metro Station only released one album but one was enought! The 3 minute song "Shake it" shook the world! The song was a perfect mix of catchy and annoying.It was one of those songs that you didnt mind hearing on the radio again after already hearing it 4 times today. My best friend Sheray found out that Jeffree Star and Hanna Beth are in the video. It is quite easy to see Jeffree with his bright pink hair but it is a bit more tricky to see Hanna.


Another Metro Station song that I like is "Seventeen Forever". This song is I guess a slowish song for a dance band. I think it's cute and i like the video with all the pretty lights.

So will we really miss Metro Station? My guess is probably not. Im sure the young people who worshiped that band for a year might but im sure another "Metro Station" will come along soon enough!

So tell me where you a fan of Metro Station? Did the song shate it get stuck in your head too?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at April 13, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria