Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 11:21 PM
Comments: 1
If you close the door the night could last forever.
 I went shopping to look for some pressents and I found this book called Nylon play: The Nylon book of music. Nylon is a fashion magazine and now they have a book about music. I'm so exited that I found it. The book is about Girls who have inspired music in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's and in the true Nylon way there is a ton of colourful pictures!



Right now I am not a huge fan of "older" music because I have not really taken the time to really take a look and understand the history. But this book sure looks like it is going to help me open my eyes to a differant kind of music. I have only fliped through a few pages but I am quite exited to have a huge read of it tonight.







I have never really been a fan of being inspired by books but The Nylon book of music I think will give me a new hope.

I would also like to say thankyou to my bestfriend Sheray who helped me get started on my blog to helped me to keep going when I felt like it was pointless, and for also making my AMAZING layout. thankyou I love you Sheray <3

Do you ever get inspired by books?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at May 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria