Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Monday, May 17, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 12:22 AM
Comments: 1
When I woke up in my coffin she was nowhere to be seen.
When you feel like you suck what helps you feel better? Sometimes when you see something funny It helps you feel less sick, less stressed out or less tired. A big one for me is a video that Panic! at the disco made before they changed and split up.

"It's almost Halloween" is a cute catchy song with an ever cuter clip to go with. It always puts a smile on my face when I watch it. With clever lyrics and really impressive Halloween costumes this video is one of the most fun I have ever seen.



Why not check it out? maybe it will put a smile on your face today!



So what puts a smile on your face when you feel like you suck?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels:


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at May 17, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria