Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 12:25 AM
Comments: 4
And if we die, we die together.
On the 17th of May the song for the new twilight movie "Eclipse" came out. Some famous bands have been chosen to do the Twilight song with "Decode" by Paramore for the Twilight movie, "Meet me on the equinox" by Death cab or cutie for the New moon movie and now the newest member to the twilight family is Muse with "Neutron star collision(love is forever)"



I think that this song is a typical Muse song, absolutely beautiful and dramatic with a cute little guitar solo.
I don't care If i hate twilight I think this song is amazing. Definitely one to download soon.



So check it out, even if you hate Twilight maybe you will love the song just as much as I do?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

By Anonymous Laura, at May 18, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

By Blogger Sheray, at May 20, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

By Anonymous iamronel, at May 21, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

By Anonymous ronelmarin.net, at May 21, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria