Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 2:13 AM
Comments: 1
and we're caught up in the crossfire
So another person from a band has gone solo. Brandon Flowers (the lead singer of The Killers) has gone solo for the moment. His video for his new song "crossfire" has just come out. His debut album "flamingo" is due out in September depending on what country you live in.





I do like this song, but when I found out that Brandon was going solo I was not expecting a ballad, but this ballad is cute. Brandon has an amazing voice and he always comes out with something great but I think i will need a few listens to get it to it I think. I think the video is cute, who dosent love being attaked by ninjas?

Check out the video:


So what do you think? good choice to swim solo for a bit or do you think that Brandon Flowers should go back to his Killer friends?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at July 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria