Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 12:34 AM
Comments: 1
your boyfriends on vacation and he dossent have to know
He's back! I almost had a giggle when I saw that Enrique Iglasias is back with his new album "Euphoria" that was released on the 2nd of July 2010. In 2001 I was obsessed with his album "Escape" and I still have It in my room today.

I actually like his new single "I like It". I'ts nice to see that Enrique growing up a bit and moving away from the ballad young hot my music to dance with a bit more depth.

Even though Enrique is now 35 Its good to see this blast from the past still around. What do you think, exiting or anoying?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at July 6, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria