Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Monday, June 7, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 12:49 AM
Comments: 1
Step out in a crazy world but then the sun resets your mind.
I was in Sportsgirl the other day and I heard this song that was super catchy. So I got my Iphone out and used my shazam. It ended up being a song called "Alive" by Goldfrapp.





Goldfrapp is a eltecro music duo consisting of Alison Goldgrapp and Will Gegory. They have been making albums together since 2000. This is the first time that I have ever heard of this duo. Im not really all that much into electro dance but "Alive" is really cute and catchy. "Alive" is on their latest album "Head first", an album I will look into now.

The Video for "Alive" is really cool and reminds me alot of the "you got the love" video by Florence and the machine. This video is very 70/80s with a ton of glitter and gold. Everyone is dancing and looking happy. This video is super cute and will always put you in a good mood.



Check it out.

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

By Blogger Sheray, at June 7, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria