Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Friday, June 11, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 7:48 AM
Comments: 0
I'd kill for you.
It's almost 1am on a freezing night and I just got home from seeing Gyroscope. This grunge band from Perth played at the Forum Melbourne and was an over 18 show.





After waiting over 2 hrs and seeing 2suport acts Gyroscope came on and brought this amazing presence with them. They came jumping out on the stage and played "I still taste blood". You could tell the audience was having such a fun time the way they were jumping up and down in the mosh. Everyone in the band looked amazing live and exactly like they look on their video clips, but I was a little frightened of Daniel'd mullot hair (I would maybe rethink your hair style there dan).

The set list was perfect with everyone song I wanted to hear live including snakeskin, baby im getting better and 1981. Even though Gyroscope only played for 1 hour and 10 minutes it was so rediculious and amazing. I had so much fun. When the band performed it felt like they were playing to just you. An overall great experience. I would definitely seen Gyroscope next time they come round to Australia. I just hope we were an amazing audience as much as they were a great show as this morning their flight from WA to Melbourne has a 10 hour delay.

Gyroscope never change your live style or your amazing raw grungy sound. Good job boys. One concert I will remember for a long time.

Have you been to any amazing concerts lately? 

 Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria