Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 4:05 AM
Comments: 0
Well I just dance the way I feel.
Introducing  Ou est le swimming pool, this synthpop band from the UK are going to be the next big dance group, with people saying that Ou est le swimming pool will be the next pashion pit.



Ou est le swimming pool are debuting their album "the golden years" in the middle of Agust this year. They have released 2 singles "dance the way I feel" and "These new knights".

I really like the song "dance the way I feel". The lyrics seem to have the same depth as a rock/indie song. Usually I can not relate to lyrics In dance music but I think that "dance the way I feel" is so thought out. The song is fun and you could easily get up and dance too. I like this song becuase I think it has a bit more to it than a good beat. The song could easily relate to all of us and It could conect with everyone on a deeper level.

I am looking forward to "The golden years". So why not check out "dance the way I feel", you never know you might like them as much as I do.



Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria