Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 6:37 AM
Comments: 0
Girl I can see your pain.
 Gyroscope's 3rd single "What do I know about pain" 's music video has been released. This is such a pretty song with beautiful catchy lyrics, its nice that this song got to be a single.



This Australian grudge bands new video is suspensful and daring, but not quite making alot of scence. Its nice to see such a good band make videos and songs and do really well in the charts.



why not check out the video "What do I know about pain"


Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria