Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Monday, September 6, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 12:22 AM
Comments: 2
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
In high anticipation for Linkin Park's new album "A thousand suns" that is released next week, I thought I would blog about the first single "The Catalyst" off the new album.




Now The Catalyst has had good reviews and some bad ones. I can understand why some LP fans find this song a little bit strange becuase The Catalyst has a differant sound to other pervious Linkin Park songs. I wouldnt go as far and some fans and say that they have sold out, but It is dose have a slight dance boppy feel. Do I not like this song? No! after quite a few listens I absolutaly love The Cataylst.



Why not check out the music video for the first single "The Catalyst" off the new album "A Thousand Suns".


I am so exited to see how the rest of the album turns out. So what do you think? do you like the new single and are you exited for the new album?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

By Blogger Julia Cates, at September 6, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

By Blogger Sheray, at September 7, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria