Photobucket
Cassette Kid

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Posted by: Elissa
Time: 9:05 PM
Comments: 0
How am I suppose to choose, which one I belong to?
I set my friends on fire is a post hardcore band from America. They have 1 album "you cant spell slaughter without laughter" released in 2008.
ISMFOF first became famous when they released a remake of the famous soulja boy song in a hardore version on there myspace.



I set my friends on fire 2nd album was due to be released in July 2010 but after Nabil Moo left the band and some of the content was a little too inapropriate for release the album is still getting done and is due to release next year.

I really like ISMFOF, I really like how there songs are scremo then it changes to something that you can sing along too then back to screaming. ISMFOF is definitely a band that my parents just pretend that I dont like.

Enjoy "Things that rhyme with orange", which is my favourite I set my friends on fire song.


So dose post hardcore music scare you or something that you sing along too?

Elissa
xoxx

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Elissa
19
Australia
Worshiper of Music, Lover of Scene. My looks may be deceiving but your music doesn't scare me.


Follow Cassette Kid
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria